Our office is open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Your bookings are always processed immediately during office hours, however we need some time to confirm room availability in hotels. Thus, we shall respond to you within 24 hours.
Payments & Prices
Hotel rates on our website include all taxes & surcharges.
Payments will appear as “ALLAKON s.r.o.” on your credit card statement. Payments are charged in Czech Crowns at the current exchange rate of the Czech National Bank. Euro, Pound Sterling & Dollar rates are just for guidance to help you calculate approximate prices in these currencies.
How do I receive my reservation confirmation?
Prague Hotel Service uses an “e-ticketing” facility where confirmation details are e-mailed to the client. Our email confirmation serves as a voucher. Kindly print out this confirmation to show during your check-in in the hotel.
|28-21 days prior to arrival||20% of total price (transaction fee)|
|20-14 days prior to arrival||50% of total price (transaction fee)|
|13-7 days prior to arrival||70% of total price (transaction fee|
|6-0 days prior to arrival||100% of total price|
|Groups (from 15 pax)|
|28-21 days and more prior to arrival||20% of total price (transaction fee)|
|20 – 14 days prior to arrival||50% of total price|
|13 – 7 days prior to arrival||70% of total price|
|6 – 0 days prior to arrival||100% of total price|
|Note: all confirmed bookings are subject to 10% non-refundable transaction fee!|
Exceptions: This cancellation policy is always valid for accommodation, unless another policy is written under the hotel description on site pages. This general cancellation policy does not apply to concert/opera/theatre tickets and transfer services, which are non-refundable & non-exchangeable. Additionally, certain services may carry their own individual cancellation policy, which always replaces the general cancellation policy. Where this is the case, we will always inform customers in advance.
Terms, Conditions and Warranties
|Accommodation price||Our prices are based on known costs of children’s reduction in most of the accommodation facilities:|
|0 – 2 years||free of charge|
|2 – 10 years (extra bed in parents’ room)||50% reduction|
|Exact rates will be confirmed at the time of the booking.|
|Conditions of Payment||Full advance payments to be made by credit card or by bank transfer. Payment by credit card is obligatory, exceptionally the bank transfer can be accepted.
Bank transfer – the whole amount can be transferred to our bank account including a 1,5% administration fee. Upon receipt of a bank confirmation about the transaction a voucher for the whole stay will be issued and sent to the client. All confirmed hotel bookings are subject to 10% non-refundable transaction fee.
Bank: ČSOB Account number: 195983982/0300
Czech crowns account
|Complaints||Complaints for unsatisfactory services provided by Prague Hotel Accommodations must be claimed by the client immediately. Any complaints have to be passed on to the office immediately during the stay. Prague Hotel Accommodations is not responsible for any complaints received from clients after departure.|
Bookings made with Prague Hotel Service do not include any type of insurance. It is the client’s responsibility to obtain these as well as visa, valid passport or any other documents required concerning customs, health or other regulations. Prague Hotel Service is not responsible for any expenses caused by client’s failure to observe these.
It is also the client’s responsibility to check all the documents issued or provided by Prague Hotel Service (vouchers, entrance tickets, coupons etc.)
Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of this website provided by Prague Hotel Service is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. Prague Hotel Service reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by publishing changes online. It is the responsibility of a client to regularly review the information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Client’s continued use of our website after changes are published constitutes client’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as modified by the published changes.
1. Though we make every effort to ensure information on the website is accurate and up-to-date we cannot be held responsible for any errors. This does not affect your statutory rights.
2. This site is designed to provide the user with a comprehensive information on Prague and the Czech Republic. To help the user make informed decisions on what they wish to see and do, we offer views and opinions on the various tourist services and facilities available. While we do our outmost to ensure these are as accurate as possible, these opinions and views are none the less solely those of Prague Hotel Accommodations. If users are in any doubt as to their validity, we would recommend users seek further information elsewhere.
3. All bookings made on this website are subject to room availability and cannot be definite unless we send our confirmation to the customer in writing by email.
4. Though Prague Hotel Service tries to ensure that this site is available 24 hours a day, Prague Hotel Service will not be liable if, for any reason, the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
5. Prague Hotel Service shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
6. Prague Hotel Service accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
7. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
8. By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
9. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Czech and International law.
10. In making a booking on this website, the customer agrees to abide by the terms set down in the Cancellation & Alteration policy.